We’ve been monitoring the fast-moving situation with the COVID-19 virus carefully to ensure that any disruption to our customers is minimised, and we can continue with business as usual where possible. Our focus is on the wellbeing of staff and customers alongside keeping the vital food and drink supply chain moving.
With this in mind we wanted to give a brief update on what’s going on at eat17 with regards to Coronavirus.
- We currently have no reported cases of our staff, contractors, or partners that provide us with services having contracted the illness.
- We are ensuring that all staff are fully briefed on the latest situation and guidelines provided by the Government, including regular hand washing and social distancing where possible.
- Our Hammersmith, Hackney, Walthamstow and Bishop’s Stortford stores are open and operating as normal.
- Our Walthamstow restaurant is also open as normal.
- We are accepting orders through Deliveroo for our Hammersmith, Hackney and Walthamstow stores as well as our Walthamstow restaurant.
We will continue to monitor the situation but we would ask everyone to be considerate in the way they shop, we understand that people will want to bulk buy but please remember that buying more than needed may leave other more vulnerable people without.
Please check back here regularly for updates.
The eat17 team.